Tony Sarg Bartender Cartoon BBQ Barbecue Apron Vintage Printed
I ran across a few vintage aprons the other day and went searching for the rest. They may need washing, they've been sitting around for 20 years.
Tony Sarg is a famous designer known for puppets, the Macy's parade balloons and the 1939 NYWF Pageant of the States. This sheeting weight cotton apron has been gently handled. The colors are good and there is little sign of use other than wrinkles.
- Dye Condition: gently faded
- Fabric Content: lighterweight cotton
- Hems/Selvedges: one strap has ripped away from the apron
- Holes/Tears: hole in the lower left not over any of the graphics
- Stains: light staining I did not try to remove