Rare Wedding Party Linen Novelty Vintage Printed Tablecloth (51 X 49)
This novelty tablecloth is rare, I don't use that term lightly. I have found and sold it once before. This is from my own collection. It has ribbons and drawings of the happy couple and guests. It is almost hankie weight linen which explains why so few of this cloth exist and why this one has a few tiny pinholes. It has four rolled edges. It is a little more than gently faded. There is a patch right by an edge that I nearly missed. One faded yellow stain is visible but not noticeable on the table.
- Dye Condition: a little more than gently faded
- Fabric Content:hankie weight linen
- Hems/Selvedges:tiny rolled hems
- Holes/Tears:several pinholes plus a patch by a corner
- Size:51 X 49
- Stains:faint yellow staining invisible on the table