Rare Cocktails on Gray Novelty Vintage Printed Tablecloth (52 X 51)
Another from my personal collection. This amazing pattern is pretty rare. I dont remember seeing another in my decade of collecting. Cocktails and swizzle sticks! It is not perfect though. It has a big number written across one selvedge, maybe a laundry marker? A faint spot in the white between the border and center. A dirty mark on the back that is not visible on the front. Couple of worn spots that may be fabric flaws by a selvedge. Selvedge width is different from side to side.
- Dye Condition: gently faded
- Fabric Content: midweight cotton
- Hems/Selvedges: good but selvedge width is different from side to side as you can see in the picture
- Holes/Tears: couple small worn spots by a selvedge may be a fabric flaw
- Size: 52 X 51 inches
- Stains: permanent number across a selvedge. Couple of barely visible stains