Fruit and Veggies - Items tagged as "Gold"
Fruit and Vegetable tablecloths are traditional and flexible. Blocky fruit linen cloths were popular in the 1930s. 1940s brought us pretty fruit and Victory Garden veggies. Victory Gardens were suggested to Americans during World War 2 so that more farm raised food could be used to feed the troops. 1950s fruits and vegetables tend to be brighter, often with black outlines. 1960s cloths came out with gold and green vegetables and fruit on burlap and oatmeal colored heavier linen. Popular designers of the time were Ivan Bartlett and Luther Travis.
View all 1930s 60s apple apples Applique Aqua autumn Avocado Basket black black americana blue broderie brown burlap cherries cherry citrus early falflax Fall fallani and cohn food frontpage Fruit Funky gold Golden grape grapes gray Green Grey hearts HTF italy JS&S js&s jugs Kate Greenaway kempray label Large leacock leacock quality hand prints lemon lemons Linen luther travis Magenta Mod modern era morning glories MWT Napkins NWT orange Oranges Parisian Prints Pastel pat prichard patriotic pears pink plaid Polkadots Primary Rayon rectangle rectangular red Ribbons Rose round rust Rustic simtex square strawberries Strawberry stripes sun glo sun glo printorama Tablecloth tan Tapestry Taupe teal Terry trellis Unwashed Vegetable vegetables Veggies Vera victory victory garden Vintage yellow
- VERA Unwashed Pears Wheat on Tan Linen Fruit Vintage Printed Tablecloth (52 X 51) $50.00
- Fab ROUND Fall Fruit Orange Gold Leacock MWT Vintage Printed Tablecloth (70 ROUND) $65.00
- Fall Autumn Early Vegetables Victory Garden Vintage Printed Tablecloth (49 X 48) Out of stock
- Fall Orange Gold 60s Fruit Basket MWT Vintage Printed Tablecloth (67 X 52) $40.00
- Aqua Gold Green Fruit Flowers Linen MWT Vintage Printed Tablecloth (69 X 52) $50.00
- Fall Pink Gold Fruit on Blue Vintage Printed Tablecloth (51 X 46) $40.00
- Gold Green Linen Pat Prichard Fall Veggies Vintage Printed Tablecloth (65 X 56) $40.00