Floral - Items tagged as "Linen"
The design of floral tablecloths changed drastically from the 1930s through the 1960s. Look for two color printed blocky designs characteristic of the 1930s. The 1940s tended to have romantic designs with realistic flowers. Many of the pretty blues, pinks and reds are from that time period. Florals in the 1950s were often stylized with black outlines. Look for turquoise and pink! The 1960s brought us more funky designs and more mod colors like harvest gold and avocado.
View all all linen black blue bowls broderie butterflies carnations Cartoon early falflax floral frontpage gold gray green greenaway large leacock linen Mod morning glories mwt napkins Nasturtiums NWOT NWT olive parisian prints pastel petite pink Primary prints-es radiant beauty rectangle rectangular Red reverse printed rose roses simtex square stalwart stripes Tablecloth tan teal Urns victory hand prints Victory K&B vintage yellow
- Blue Pink Green Cartoon Linen Floral MWT Vintage Printed Tablecloth (51 X 50) Out of stock SALE
Spring Floral Linen NWOT Vintage Printed Tablecloth (50 X 50)
Pink Blue Floral Border on Gold Linen MWT Vintage Printed Tablecloth (69 X 51)
- Primary Linen Poppies Floral MWT Vintage Printed Tablecloth (78 X 53) Out of stock SALE
Sweet Pink Yellow Tan Floral MWT Linen Vintage Printed Tablecloth (51 X 51)
- Pastel Roses Butterflies Linen Harlequin MWT Floral Vintage Printed Tablecloth (51 X 49) Out of stock SALE
- Pastel Gold on Pink Flowers Polkadots Floral Vintage Printed Tablecloth (50 X 50) Out of stock SALE
- Red Rose Bowls Single Color Linen Floral Vintage Printed Tablecloth (53 X 52) Out of stock SALE